Thursday, May 7, 2009

cold and flu


Hi readers,


I have been down with the worst kind of cold there is. With runny nose and runny eyes, itchy nose and itchy eyes I’ve been going crazy, my head is swiveling. If you know what I mean.


My darling Fatty has been eating ice cubes for the past four nights and now she’s down with it as well. I had given her medicine and at this moment, after four attempts of pushing spoon in her mouth with all my power, she’s asleep. Giving kids their medication is so hard. Fatty fights her medicine from going in she usually throws up or gets it down her air pipe and then she can’t breathe and turns blue in the face…


Anyways it’s so hot these days, temperatures have risen to 45 degrees Celsius here in Karachi, so we are getting viruses due to that.


I’ll get back to you all as soon as I am able to see my laptop screen clearly. Right now I am all teary and stuffy nosed. I can hardly think of any suitable words. I am blabbering away…







No comments:

Post a Comment