Wednesday, April 29, 2009

air conditioners(AC) - the best thing ever


Air conditioners, most commonly known as an AC, are the greatest things ever produced in this day and age. The temperatures are raising so quickly I mean it’s just the end of April and the temperatures have already raised to 42 point something degree Celsius.

It’s impossible to sleep without an AC these days and even at nights it has to be turned on. My two-year-old has gotten so used to the light rumbling of one that if I at some point during the night turn off the AC she wakes up and asks me to turn it back on.

Right this minute as I am typing away on my laptop my room AC is rambling on.
The temperatures all over the world have been disturbed and a lot has been done by the environmentalists, but it is us who has to be responsible for our environment. It is not a duty of any one conservationist to go green.
I know turning AC on is not exactly going green but I do try my best to do what I can to keep my surroundings clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment